Distribution Manager, NOAM Warehouse
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the management of all third-party distribution and toll manufacturing facilities to meet service requirements. This position will build and foster strong relationships with our 3PL vendors and ensure efficient operations of our distribution facilities. This position reports to the Logistics Operations Director. The position works closely with other areas of the company including Customer Service, Transportation, Planning, Quality, Procurement, Operations, Sales, and Product Management to meet/exceed customer expectations. The manager also has customer facing contact.
- Manage all Warehouse, Bulk Stations, and Toll Manufacturing Operations
- Assure compliance with governmental regulations and company directives and practices. Assure safe operation of any activities performed for Tate & Lyle
- Plan warehouse space and future needs based on short and long term demand
- Annual Physical Inventory Program
- Transloading processes
- Proper packing and dunnage of all loads
- Owns continuous improvement projects internally and with warehouse partners
- Responsible for cost and service at 3rd party facilities including toll manufacturing – identify optimal locations, work with procurement on negotiations, provide leadership and track metrics on productivity, accuracy and on-time shipments. Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identify, develop and establish best practices and procedures with 3rd party partners and KPI tracking.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!