- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver the product to retail accounts.
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of a team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, Stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets, and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- Must have valid CDL A license
- 21 years of age
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Possesses organizational and follow-through abilities
- H.S. Diploma
- Beverage industry experience
- Knowledge of basic Illinois Liquor Laws
- Knowledge of territory
- Knowledge of product portfolio
Wage and Benefits
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday Shift, flexible shift start time
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 401 K, sick time, and paid time off after 1 year of service
- Wage Based on Experience: $19.57 - $26.09 per hour
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!