The Macon/Piatt Regional Office of Education #39 is an intermediate agency between the Illinois State Board of Education and local school districts. Visit www.roe39.org for more information.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Business Manager at the Macon/Piatt Regional Office of Education #39 located in Decatur, IL. The Business Manager will be responsible for the financial operations and budgeting process for the office, ensuring compliance with state and federal guidelines, and collaborating with other departments to develop and implement organizational strategies. The Business Manager will also be responsible for managing financial reporting, preparing and monitoring budgets and expenditures, grant management, audit preparation, and conducting financial analysis and forecasting to inform decision-making processes.
Full time; Exempt
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or comparative work experience, required
• Master's degree in Accounting or CPA certification preferred
• Experience with governmental fund accounting required
• Experience with budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting
• Experience with state and federal guidelines related to finance and accounting
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Experience with grant management is a plus
Send resumes and references to Jill Reedy at email@example.com