Service Center Quality Control Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in verifying that all IRA and HSA paperwork submitted is properly completed before processing the transaction.
- Working with Service Center Mangers/Area Managers/Market Managers closely to help advise and direct their staff with questions/issues that may arise on a day to day basis.
- Develop, monitor, and report as assigned on the quarterly branch audit.
- Complete Daily Monitoring of US Bank Balance Reporting and research as needed
- Complete Daily Balancing of Teller Cash Clearing, reaching out to Service Manger to get corrections made
- Oversee Teller/Banker systems.
- Update, advise and manage Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Complete quarterly auditing tasks, including: overseeing all aspects of the quarterly audits and reporting; quarterly audit reporting for incentive plan.
- Research and help with Variations.
- Complete Legal Document Review, included but not limited to, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, Guardianships, Estate documentation.
- Assist with the opening and closing of branches.
- Oversee Medallion program, including: reviewing weekly certified user list; reviewing the Medallion and SVP stamp inventory; ensuring the annual review course is administered every January; ordering and replacing stamps and ink as needed; reviewing all Medallion documentation for the branch associates as needed.