Treasury Management Portfolio Manager
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Treasury Management Portfolio Manager will work with all lines of business to provide cash management support. This position will educate and cross sell treasury management products and servicing to existing relationships along with proactively prospecting to attract new relationships.
- Partner with Retail Associates, Commercial Business Banking Relationship Managers, and other lines of business to provide cash management expertise to existing Busey customers and potential new customers
- Service the existing Commercial deposit portfolio.
- Provide Product Manager and Operations team with market intelligence including customer needs and competitive activities/offerings.
- Provide cross sell references back to other functional areas within the Bank.
- Identify other sales opportunities through implementation.
- Participate in client Relationship Review meetings.
- Meet weekly with lines of business to discuss referral business opportunities and market trends.
- Manage internal communication to keep all areas within the Bank informed of current status with all Cash Management prospects and customers.
- Drive client communications including RFPs and pitch books in coordination with Treasury Management Product Manager and other internal stakeholders (as appropriate).
- Assist the Treasury Management Executive and Market President with negotiating contract terms with client.
- Interface with product management on deal pricing; coordinate cross-product pricing as needed.
- Upon contract execution, ensure efficient and effective transition of the deal to appropriate implementation resources.
- Ensure lost deals are documented to show the reasons behind the loss and information about the competitive offering.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Treasury Management disciplines and related solution sets
- Electronic business banking platforms and other financial services
- Multi-task and work independently
- Results oriented with excellent execution and closing capabilities
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures; travel as needed (40%)
- Solve problems independently while applying logic and discretion
- Requires Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Finance or Business or previous banking and sales experience.
- Cash management and/or payment technology sales preferred.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.