We are hiring Co-Foreman in Decatur. The Co-Foreman is a leader as well as a contributor on our crew and an integral part of our success. The Co-Foreman coordinates tasks and assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The Co-Foreman assists with monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint. Candidates with previous experience in construction, home services, trade work, general labor, and leading a team would be a great fit for this position.
What we provide for our Co-Foreman employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay & bonus opportunities
- All tools & transportation to the job site included
- Full-time nonseasonal work, we work year-round!
- Employee Ownership Program
- Company-sponsored certification programs & career development
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities as a Co-Foreman - become a Foreman in 6 months!
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) retirement program with a company match, 2 weeks paid time off & 6 holidays
- Assists Foreman with leading a high-performance team serving customers in a local market/area
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and equipment needed prior to reporting to job site
- Assess conditions of the job once on-site; set forth plans based on time allotment, tools needed, and order of work – assign duties to your crew for work to be performed
- Install products and services with support of a national team of trained professionals
- Innovate and troubleshoot situations as needed based on requirements to complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
- Provide customers with superior quality and service while onsite performing work
- Ensure all final documentation is done completely/accurately and is given to the proper parties
- Strong communication skills, ability to motivate, and be a team player.
- Experience leading crews or small teams
- Basic construction or mechanical knowledge
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor.
- The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads.
- The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs.
- The employee must have excellent stamina.
- Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.