Project Manager 3
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly complex projects, including approval, planning, execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks critical project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.Job Description
- Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and design of new projects.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings and written, electronic and graphic reports.
- Develops, maintains and manages detailed project plans, action item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Provides overall prioritization and director of work assignments, team resources etc. Monitor and creates project deliverables.
- Coordinates with other work streams, projects and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands and maintaining overall project ownership.
- Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.