About the Position
The Engineer, Ameren IL Metering and Projects, designs equipment installations, provides technical support, and evaluates processes and equipment. Limited travel is expected.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Specifying equipment requirements and designs.
- Providing technical support, administrative assistance, and training on equipment and processes.
- Monitoring developing technologies to ensure that equipment is the most up to date, cost efficient, and safest equipment available.
- Evaluating and testing processes and equipment.
- Enhancing safety, reliability, productivity, cost effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting key stakeholders in maintaining equipment inventory.
- Internally supporting vendor software applications, including the creating and updating of meter programs, instructions, and job aids.
- Reviewing generation and energy storage systems to ensure they are accurately metered and meet all safety requirements.