Sr Training Supervisor
The Senior Training Supervisor is responsible for supervising, leading, and instructing journeyman/apprentice Polyphase Metering Technicians and other operations personnel enrolled in on-going programs.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide instruction and training on a variety of topics associated with the construction and maintenance of electric distribution necessary for achieving skill improvement and maintaining job qualifications. Plan, develop, schedule, present, and revise associated lesson plans with emphasis on the integration of safe work practices into training programs. Travel throughout Illinois to deliver training.
· Evaluate apprentice performance for the purposes of advancement or disqualification including discipline or dismissal from the apprenticeship in accordance with the terms of the apprenticeship agreements.
· Supervise Ameren & contractor personnel during emergency/storm situations.
· Monitor employee performance during training and/or on-the-job and provide coaching and feedback to enhance performance. Evaluate trainee performance through observation, testing and assessment to determine if the trainee is performing at the appropriate level to carry out the daily duties and responsibilities of the position.
· Form relationships with internal and external clients to proactively identify performance gaps and offer the client potential solutions. Provide consultative/advisory services.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training materials/programs and develop and/or implement the modifications necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
To learn more, or to apply, click here!