Call Center Technician
The Call Center Technician is responsible for scheduling and interacting with patients via telephone and performs a range of duties which includes answering incoming telephone calls, taking messages and tasking appropriately, scheduling appointments and gathering required information in preparation for the patient's on-site appointment
- Understands and adheres to the Crossing Healthcare Standards, Policies and Behaviors.
- Responds to inquiries regarding appointments, referrals, refills, etc.
- Remains aware of call queues and complete call processing in an efficient manner while maintaining high level of customer experience.
- Displays active listening, empathy, courtesy, and professionalism with callers and colleagues.
- Strives to resolve caller’s inquiries in a single interaction.
- Fulfills responsibilities to ensure proper patient identification, accurate demographics and insurance coverage, and managing/updating patient medical records.
- Performs general office/clerical duties at offsite practices as needed, including scheduling, registration, and other front desk duties.
- Provides feedback and collaborates with colleagues and leadership to improve departmental performance.
- Completes all annual mandatory requirements and conditions of employment.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned