As an Assembly Technician, you will support electrical panel work within Engineering, and other assembly activities within our Manufacturing division.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
Schedule: First Shift // Day Shift // 8 hours
Either 5:00 AM – 2:30 PM OR 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Scheduled hours above may vary and will be determined by supervisor.
Monday thru Friday with opportunity for overtime
Location: In Person
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Assemble parts, pieces and/or products using a variety of tools and/or equipment according to required specifications, processes, and procedures.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; reporting malfunctions.
- Quality panel builds.
- Give estimates on panel build times.
- Keep accurate labor records.
- Performs material handling duties, including operating forklift and overhead hoists.
- Maintains clean, safe, and productive work area using 5S principals.
- Miscellaneous duties as directed by team lead or management.
- Utilizes training to provide flexible support in other departments on an as needed basis.