We believe Running Changes Everything. If you believe that, too, we want to talk. With more than 250 stores and a robust e-commerce site, Fleet Feet is the largest running retailer in the country. Catering to more than runners, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive environment! We believe it’s a privilege to serve and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run. We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to tackle a problem, reach a goal, get encouraged, and nurture our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find hardworking people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.
As an Outfitter, you are the heart and sole (pun intended) of our brand. You have the opportunity to recommend gear and products that a customer will use to cross their next finish line, regardless of what that looks like. This position is always going above and beyond to take care of our customers and communities. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or persevere. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including, days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a customer-facing sales environment preferred
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- 401(k) Retirement Plan for all part and full-time employees (Age 21+) with 3% employer matching and immediate vesting.
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program and Product Discounts
- Passionate team members
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fleet Feet is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. That is why we value diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices, our culture, and our engagement with the community. Learn more about our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
Additional Requirements: Hours of work for this position may vary based on work schedule. Position requires moving around for periods of 2-4 hours without a rest break task sequencing, and using point-of-sale computers. Occasional moderate to heavy (10-25+lb) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead may be required. Work environment includes substantial communication with customers, working in a retail environment with product displays and stockroom with inventory, and potentially slippery surfaces.