LPN - Physician Practice, Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants
Sign-on bonus eligible!!
Full-time, Day Shift
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plays an important role in the clinic setting, performing various clinical and administrative tasks to assist patients through their healthcare journey. LPNs assist in planning and managing patient care according to each patient's needs and furthering the mission of the organization by providing high-quality, respectful care to all.
- Completion of state approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Training Program is required
- 1-2 years of LPN experience is preferred
- Additional proficiencies may be required in some clinical areas
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of practice is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred.