Patient Care Assistant II
PRN, St. Mary's Hospital
Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct and non-direct patient care according to their scope of practice. Act as a versatile member of the care team, providing clinical support and a comforting presence to help achieve patients highest level of wellness. Assigned preceptor duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- 1 year nursing assistant or Patient Care Assistant experience; or 6 months nursing assistant or Patient Care Assistant experience and certification as indicated below.
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Patient Care Technician (PCT) in the state of practice is required with 6 months experience as noted above.
- Certification is not required for those with greater than one year experience.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) is required within 30 days upon hire.
To learn more, or to apply, click here!