Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
*Possesses a basic overall understanding of the product and line flow.
*Previous painting experience
*Operate remote control crane to specially equipped vehicles
*Inspects, tests, cleans, repairs and services spray guns and other spray painting equipment
*Mixes and maintains supply of paint
This opening is on an off shift - 2nd or 3rd. You can be placed on either one of these shifts. 2nd Shift is 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM and 3rd Shift is 11pm to 7am.
* Good communication skills and strong commitment to safety and teamwork
* Mechanical background or industrial assembly
* Previous paint application experience
* Comfortable with being at heights up to 20 feet off the ground on ladders and lifts
* Ability to perform simple computer operations
* Understanding of both hand and air (pneumatic) tooling
To learn more, or to apply, click here!