Production Specialist Meal Grind
This is an entry-level position which will be in a union workforce. You will gain knowledge of the facility, general department knowledge, and handle tasks through completion of tasks and look for ways to improve the process and personal performance. Production Specialists are expected to perform a variety of jobs, tasks or duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, monitor and adjust equipment
- Utilize computer systems to input and record data as required regarding safety, sanitation, maintenance, and processing equipment operation
- Train to operate and calibrate equipment associated with the loadout and unloading process for bulk materials including trucks and/or rail cars, forklifts, skid steers, utilizing scales, pumps, conveyor, etc.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to complete various processes including weighing, bagging, packing, unpacking, labeling, and storing products and sanitizing around facility (sweeping, compressed air cleaning)
- Interact regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper operation of equipment, changes in flow rates or processing capabilities safety concerns, product quality issues and maintenance issues
- Understand and adhere to ADM's Safety, Environmental Compliance and Food Quality and goal of achieving a zero-injury culture.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance and maintain attendance record in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in production and/or similar military environment (preferred)