Regional Director Corn Processing
The Reliability Director NA Corn is a salaried exempt position that leads the implementation and execution of the reliability strategy for the NA Corn business. They will work with the Global Reliability VP to create the NA corn strategy for maintenance and reliability as well as oversee its performance, along with initiatives as needed to change company reliability culture and establish standardized process and practices.
This position is responsible for championing the continued move from reactive to proactive maintenance. This role will utilize an individual’s knowledge and experience to lead implementation, acceptance and adoption of enterprise asset management system.
- Support locations in the areas of reliability engineering, maintenance engineering.
- Ensuring the deployment of the equipment reliability strategy and ensure it is integrated and part of Performance Excellence
- Ensure the NDE capital and expense budgets are aligned with the strategic direction
- Ensure a deep understanding of current standard methodologies (reliability elements) in the reliability and maintenance industry and deploy those agreed standards to the region
- Define and drive reliability metrics and KPI’s in support of operational goals while improving safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Identify continuous improvement projects and develop business cases in collaboration with the plants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related with 15+ years of experience
- Electrical or mechanical experience in a manufacturing maintenance and engineering environment.
- Proficient in predictive and preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of corn wet milling process
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Cause and Effect or FMEA methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills (Including the ability to present information to a formal group)
- Familiarity with food safety and process safety management