Registered Nurse, ICU
Newly Renovated 12 Bed ICU! Will train RNs to work in the ICU
SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE UP TO $10K! For more info about the position contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time night shift 5:45pm - 6:15am
Every other weekend rotation
Registered Nurses (RNs) in the Critical Care setting are incredibly important members of the medical team who have the humbling task of caring for our sickest and most vulnerable patients. RNs not only provide high-quality medical care, but they also provide a healing touch and a compassionate presence to patients and their families during joyful, stressful and uncertain times.
- Graduate from an accredited and approved school of nursing accepted for licensure in the state of practice is required.
- Bachelor’s of science in nursing is preferred.
- Critical Care Nursing experience is preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice is required.
- Wisconsin: RNs may practice with a valid multi-state RN license as outlined in the Nurse Licensure Compact rules.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) is required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) are required based on the patient population in the specialty area worked.
- Speciality certifications based on patient population such as Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), and Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) are preferred.